Saturday, June 13, 2009

Argghh Midterms

So it's Wednesday, and I'm half-way through my midterms. I had my Marketing test on Monday, which turned out to be harder then he said they would be, and my Human Resources on Tuesday which I felt a bit better about. That one also turned out to be a lot more difficult, she said it was all open-ended questions, but they where long answer questions. Still I reviewed the ppts for the class so I knew everything on the test.

Today I went to eat with my friend Roy. We found a Mexican place by campus called Grill Cabana,


and I got myself a steak burrito, which was kinda on the small side compared to Qdoba. The food was good though, not much else to report on this day.

My Japanese Midterm will come next week broken into Kanji, reading, and listening the first day(which I did well on) and grammar the next. I also have a paper over the book we read in Ethnography due on Monday, that I'll finish over the weekend, but will find out that he is now throwing everything we just learned away and giving us a new viewpoint on modernization.

No comments:

Post a Comment