Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mayumi and Alice return

As one would only guess, I slept in really late the next day, but that's ok, it's Saturday. I woke up in time for Lunch, and soon Roberto went to pick up Mayumi and Alice. When they came back we soon went out for Korean pit grill, there was a great place right down the street, and they hadn't tried it before, but it was terrific.


They also got me some Okinawa candies like Mango Kit Kats which is really weird. They also got some Okinawa bannas's which I had one this morning, they were small but flavorable. They made me Taco rice which was interesting and good, had burgers for dinner, and some Okinawa Pineapple wine and these violet potato desserts, along with Okinawa Apple pie and Pineapple bread, it was all good.


Other than food, I've been working hard to update my blog today up to my current state. Now I just have to work on the other parts of my blog I missed, which I'll do throughout the week, so keep watching, and look in the later pages for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment