Saturday, June 13, 2009

Night at karaoke

Friday came around and I met up with my friend Hiromi, and at first I was just going to go home since I had no cash, but she convinced me to go out and said she would loan me some money. At first it was just going to be a small group, but it grew tremendously very quickly, friends kept inviting other friends, and it's not the best idea to have this many people in a group seeing it's hard to find a place to hang out, we had almost 20 people. We found a karaoke place near campus that had a room big enough to fit all of us.

Alice in the background looks kinda scary. And there is a random cuckoo clock

We sang a mix of Japanese and American songs, and it was nice having everyone together singing. We then went out to find a place to eat, and on the way one of the people, Frank the Tank, who finds it necessary to drink before singing just ran off in front of us and we almost lost him.



The restaurant we went to couldn't seat all of us, and most of our group weren't hungry, so they went to the park to drink, which I found crazy since it was raining. So me, Hiromi, Candy and her boyfriend went to find a place to eat and eventually ended up back at the one restaurant. I had to leave though after eating to catch my last train.

No comments:

Post a Comment